Saturday, April 5, 2008

trekking..

This morning i woke up at 7.30 cause i need to fetch my bro to his sports day... i was driving while my mind was half awake n had to speed cause he's late.. hahaha.. I dopped him off at Bandar tun Razak n then headed home 4 another round of sleep.. juz as i was about to dose off into my sleep.. my mother called me telling me its time to get going.. We r going 4 hiking to waterfall wid my cousin n aunties.. lol.. crap.. i had to get my lazy ass up n bath.. lol.. reached Tmn Cuepacs Bukit Putih around 9.30.. started hiking up till the waterfall.. gosh.. the way down to the waterfall was damn steep but 4 me of course fun la.. more challenge more fun.. LOL..

We packed nasi lemak up.. had lunch there.. ahahah.. the water was seriously cool n fresh.. i beh tahan i took off my clothes n played in it.. hahaha.. basically my whole body is soaked.. then the journey back down was hard.. cause i was to relaxed at the waterfall.. lol.. reached down at 3pm.. ahahaha.. i went home bath then dosed off till 6 plus.. was too tired to wake up n Karyn called me.. i was so blur cause i dun un wads she's tryin to say.. hahaha.. brain wasn't functioning.. lOL.. Sorrie..

Headed to church 4 youth service then mamak 4 awhile... now my stomach is upset.. i guess too much of chili padi the past few days.. shit.. i need PANGSAI!!!!

No comments: