Monday, May 19, 2008

random-ness 3

juz another post be4 i sleep 4 tonite.. aiks.. assignments are really killing me up.. till now its not finish.. Business English is due tomoro but but.. it not completed.. cause of some stuff.. wth.. pls.. omg.. inform others if ur not doing it.. zzz.. i'm 101% pissed now.. i'm lost.. cant even think wad to do now.. zzz.. Can anyone help me out.. i so screwed.. aiks.. hmmm..

words cant really show wads my true feeling now.. it's more than words.. more than wad i said.. emm, words are loud but actions is the best thing to prove it.. less than a month.. i have my hols .. my term 4 exam.. n also 1 month till my next Industrial Training.. aiks.. loads of stuff are in my way.. i juz cant wait till that day come.. my life would be brighter.. mayb everythin will go as it seems more perfectly..

My life currently..
  • stressful..
  • nothing new..
  • lonely(as usual)
Ok.. i need more affective exercise.. since mostly started complaining i'm fat.. l=_=l" i'm not fat ok.. i need get bigger size so i can build up my muscle.. lol.. bout the tummy.. comfortable ok.. at least i still can run faster than most of u.. LOL..!! JK nia!! okay okay.. i gotta sleep de.. lotsa stuff in my mind.. better to doze off n hope that tomoro is better.. ZzzZzZZzz.. nitez ppl..

No comments: