Tuesday, June 3, 2008

yes.. updates.. i know.. lol.. too much has been going on this week.. assignments & assignments & assignments.. juz 1 more month till my next industrial training.. my next stop.. Planet Hollywood.. i was accepted in to do training wid Nikki.. only the both of us choose there.. lol..

my family went up to terrengganu for holiday while i'm at home.. i need attend class ok.. lol.. feel kinda sick.. em.. all by myself at home.. hahaha.. well.. tomoro college should be a shorrt day.. juz 1 class only i guess.. dinner.. EL Cerdo.. wid my family.. i will update when i finish my dinner there.. so.. juz hope that i remember to bring my camera along... lol..

this month.. loads of stuff going on.. aiks.. finals round the corner.. study study study.. muz be a good boy.. lol.. no outing.. stay home study.. lol..

No comments: