Monday, March 22, 2010

today i took ktm from coll to home...
it was already a tiring day for me..
but nothin of it annoys me but the passenger...
passenger of ktm.. well..
only to a certain of them.. not all...
dont u know that ppl are supposingly to be allowed to step out 1st..
not with ur big arse body comes squeezing trying to go through..
hello!
the whole coach is almost empty..
seat is alot but u so kiasu..
u took so many time ktm cannot sit meh?
the chair got gold meh?
ur name on it?
get a life dude..
stop squeezing through when ppl are coming out...

hmmm...
finals for my higher diploma is just next week...
hey, no stress man.. i'm just starting to warm up..
in the meanwhile.. partay ppl.. partay!!!!
due to my phone is still fixing..
my contacts is not with the "new" phone now..
hahaha.. sorry if i asked who are u guys!!

I believe things is not changing..
I just like the way it is..

No comments: