Sunday, April 11, 2010

i tell you... i got a shock when i got home today from kemaman..
lol.. i was trying to grab mail from my post box..
i spotted a snail..
not a small 1 but a darn huge arse snail.. lol..
i was like.. wth..
i just went out straight.. dint even bother to kacau it.. ahhaha

anyway.. the trip up was fun..
just only for 2 days one nite..
barbeque for dinner which everthing is fresh..
crabs.. prawns.. fish.. lamb!
and of course i must take pic with the Jap kid.. lol..
he looks Jap to me... hahahaha
this is his younger bro below.. he looks ang moh to me leh...
i tell you..
his eyes is so big..
he can even sot ha sot ha guys.. not to say girls.. lol..
handsome and active kid...
woohooo..
exams is over...
i tell you.. kitchen's final i got lamb rack..
again this time my hand was also almost ALMOST..
with 3 holes.. hahaha.. almost..
this is my presentation plate..





2 comments:

m i c h e L L e 晓婷 said...

lol.

There was a big HUGE snail behind my backyard too! And another without its shell!

It will taste like omg if its Escargo!

WaYnE said...

without shell? lol...
u should try cooking.. should be a cheaper alternative for escargo... haha