Friday, December 28, 2007

life goes on..

lets c.. 3rd post.. today.. woke up like 12++.. so late..?? cause i slept late.. this few days juz doesnt have good nite rest.. but still i manage to make myself sleep around 6 hours at least.. haha.. today.. went to midah to vist my grandmother but she out wid my lil cousin.. my other cousin still there so went out 4 lunch la at 3pm.. XD.. late lunch btw.. chat awhile then headed to giant to buy sum stuff.. i had no intention to buy stuff but still temptation is there.. lolx..
haha.. not everythin is mine.. some of them is..
XD hmmm.. no wonder i keep gaining weight.. i think i'll lose in a diet battle.. y go on diet..? eat ppl eat..!! diet makes ppl suffer.. ahahahaz.. 6pack is not a desired tummy to be slept on.. lol.. 6-in-1 is the ideal 1 la.. soft,bouncy n most of all.. comfortable... haha.. excuse me for my crappy behaviour.. it's in me.. enjoy ur last few days of 2007 ppl..
Forget the bad,Treasure the memories..

1 comment:

-deLyne- said...

it's gD 2 hEar tt u r bettEr nw..
aS u saId, 4get abt da baD rIte, sO u'd bettEr 4get!!!
haHa~~
weLcUm 2008 in a frESh moOd k..^^
c ya!