Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy cRaP...

My badge.. should i take out the trainee..??

hahah.. guess today was a boring training i had la.. after Coffee House & Mezzanine Lounge which was so interesting n lots lots of things to learn... I was assign to Public Area.. my worst training which startin juz monday.. aiks.. sleepy n doing all the same things over n over makes me feel like sleep standing.. hahaha.. got a few new friends to help me ease my borrrinng-nesss.. lolx..

relaxing 4 quite awhile..


boring-nesss..


our own break time fest..



then finally.. my sleepin time.. dozed off awhile.. XD..




anyway today was my last day at Public Area..?? i was called to HR Department by Ms.Charmaine.. i taught there was sumthin serious that i did wrong or sumthin bad is going to happen to me.. but all those were juz taughts of my own.. hmmm.. upon reachin there she said "I'm transfering u to Premier Executive Lounge from tomoro onwards so u'll be missing ur training at Public Area,ok ah??" i was like.. SURE laaa NO PROBLEM ah.. ahhaha.. damn happy casue i wont be so boring anymore n guess wad.. i'm in Public Area 4 2 days only.. hahah.. my friends are going to kill me when they know this.. lol.. damn happy especially given this chance cause so many permanent F&B staff is available but she choose me.. whoo hooo... XD XD more practical in F&B.. no problem la.. hahaa.. so i'll be wearing coat serving ppl.. ahhaha.. weeee...

Mostly i'm juz looking 4 fun times around my training period cause so hard to get ppl out these days.. Got exam la.. at college la.. not free la.. but but.. i'm also the same la.. work lo.. aiks.. still looking forward 4 this thursday's gathering with some of the primary school friends.. hehehehe.. wee.. weee... go ppl go.. its a chance to catch back all the lost time together..

hmmm.. few days de feeling so sleepy.. guess i need to sleep early tonite.. thats the reason i blog this post so freaking early.. 8pm.. hahahahahahah.. anyway.. tomoro big big day.. Trainees life time experience.. lol..

XD XD

No comments: