Friday, January 25, 2008

weee.. updates at dawn..

LOLZ.. seriously la.. the time now is 6:26 am.. n i'm not asleep yet.. damn.. came back from work around 3++.. nice working at Mezzaine Lounge cause i can learn lots lots n lots of drinks.. hahaha.. barmen.. hmmm.. still got 2 more months to go 4 my training.. i wish i can stay at Mezzaine Lounge longer la.. the best so far.. aiks.. Public Area next.. erm.. i wonder wad Sham had in mind 4 me tomoro 4 my last dae..? lets hope it doesn't makes me suffer la.. lol.. sleepy de lo..

hmmm.. lets just say that life has to move on now.. i dint expect it to move on so fast.. the thing that i found out that it was totally way beyond my control n also it has already begun be4 it was ended.. i was like wtF..?? i'm being conned all my life.. being played..(as usual) screwed.. SIGH.. but it has nothin to do with me now.. not later nor ever..
Life just has to go on.. So do i.. So do i..


Thursday(31-01-08) gathering at Maison is on.. All ex-SKTS my batch pls attend la.. weeerrrn complaining got not enuf girls la.. seriously very little girl schoolmate i can recall.. lol.. jus a normal gathering to chill.. lol.. come come.. ahahha..

well.. i jus got my laptop reformated n repair.. which cost me 100++.. crap.. anyways.. original product price sure different la.. but lifetime ma.. not temporarily basis.. ahhaha.. but dota cannot play yet.. sien lo.. hahaha.. anyway.. ciaoz..

No comments: