Sunday, March 23, 2008

dump post..

I dunno wad prompted me to post this.. lolX.. XD.. wth.. who cares.. hmmm.. i'm juz tryin to feel wad my heart is thinking now.. my mind has lots of stuff but it can be cleared easily.. damn easy.. but hearts is where it is true.. i dunno.. its damn unpleasant feel.. i juz feel that i'm messing around tryin to get everythin messed up.. aiks.. lets juz hope that this holiday changes everythin.. or makes matter worst..?? or mayb be the same thing.. unchanged..? i noe that i'm changed.. changed to a better me..

Only God can help me..



2008 is juz at the very end of the 1st quarter.. there's already been good n bad.. but of course the goods 1 has been quite a number recently.. Lets juz hope the good 1's is pouring in more after the trip.. lol..

No comments: