Tuesday, March 4, 2008

hmmm..

i had a wonderful time at Hartamas Breakers wid my ex secondary friends.. JC, SJ, KS, Myra, Shirz & lastly me.. LOL.. we had great time playin foosball n pool.. hehehe.. even drinkin a little.. lol.. really fun.. hmmm.. but it was gettin late n i need to go home de.. sad.. but at least it was satisfying.. dint regret going down there after work even though i could have juz FFK.. lol.. JC was thanking me 4 not FFk=K-ing him.. lol.. would it do that to my bro..?? ahahhaa.. Thurz was missing in action.. dint reply my msg.. =.=

going out till almost 1 is called rebelious..?!? is that a word to describe.. i dunno.. who knows either..
haih.. but still i have to face it though.. it wasnt like every nite.. its only like weekly or even monthly.. aiks..

Boh mood blog de.. =.=" =(

No comments: