Saturday, January 24, 2009

Chinese New Year is just tomoro.. wtf.. lol..
so fast man.. but but the thing is..
i've already started drinking like nobodys business..
not cause i want to but cause i was following my dad..
yes the 1 that flew thousands of miles back to malaysia..
over days of flight via Emirates.. hahaha...
I "telan" the whole cold heineken big bottle myself..
leave oout the not-so-cold carlsberg 4 my dad.. lol..
oh Chinese New Year.. i'm so gonna behave myself.. lol...
i find this kinda nice.. so gonna drink it..

College was ok ok la.. passed up my form for final examinations..
I'm taking BM btw.. lol..
IT report or Industrial Training Report kills me sial..!!
2 days to complete 5 months of training inside 19 pages..?
with limited resources i did passed it up late though.. hahaha
better than nothing rite..?? at least my CNY is not so hectic.. lol..
will update when & if & ONLY if i got the time.. lol..

Happy Chinese New Year ppls...!!

No comments: