Friday, January 16, 2009

I felt so happy with CNY coming around so soon..
mostly my family members are back in town..
my Dad, my cousin.. too bad my bro cant come back.. lol..
ang pows ang pows.. waitin to get more money..
perhaps MOD my car..?? lol..
i seriously need money to support myself..
cannot be dependent on parents too much huh..??
good week of holidays..
plenty of..
food, visiting, soft drinks, alcohol & liqour..
less of..
vitamins, good diets, water..
LOL! XD.. so gonna gain weight more..

but in the same time i felt not happy wid CNY round the corner..
somethings juz keep bugging me...
perhaps i felt not in the mood for a holiday..??
study ok ok la.. not diistracted though..
mayb i'm going through men's PMS...?? could be i guess..
surviving a college life where..
i sleep less than 6 hours..
i stay up for the rest of the hour of the day...
assignment gonna pile up soon..
i better get some sleep before i crash out.. zzZZzz
ciaoz..






SHITZ HAPPENS!!

No comments: