Wednesday, February 13, 2008

DAWN.. a lil update..

lol.. updated..

ahaha.. yesterday.. siennesss.. work form 12-8.. was stationed at 10th floor.. Fitness Centre/Kids Club/ boring place.. hahaha.. i was like looking 4 sumthin to do.. damn.. juz talked n sit the whole day while the air cond is freezing my foot only.. wth..?? ahahha.. especially the last 3 hours seems like 6 hours.. slowly the time moves by.. hmmm.. sien lo.. so i did took a pic.. wait ah.. hahaha..

at the Fitness Centre..

hmmm.. thats me in my FO uniform.. em.. okie la.. not bad.. ended work then i straight away changed my clothes n dash 4 my car to head home.. lol.. hungry ma.. then here i am now..

Valentines day post.. this year valentines day.. i got two dates which is alcohol n beer.. hahaha.. they shall accompany me tonite.. lol.. weee.. cant wait.. its late now n i got nothin to do la.. cant sleep yet.. still wide awake.. jux finish eatin my 2nd mee-in-cup.. everynite also eatin junk food n drinking soft drinks..?? ahahha.. i juz weight myself today.. guess wad..? no longer 60 de.. 70++.. wth..??!? i guess i hav to cut down on junk foods late at nite huh..?? LOL..

still my heart is there.. 2 years ago.. its been long.. long long time ago.. guess not huh..??? after all i've been through.. sigh.. how i wish i can turn back time.. PERFECT IT WILL BE..!!

Happy Valentines Day
Ppl...

No comments: