Sunday, February 3, 2008

Review of 2007..

hmmm.. guess wad.. i'm so free that i' reviewing back 2007.. ahahhaa.. lots of crappy stuff to talk bout.. errr.. guess i have lots of happy times n sad times during the whole duration.. i ws thinking back the other nite which makes me eager to publish this post.. hmmm.. sad time i had my friends with me together to make me laugh n forget bout it.. Thanks ppl.. clubbin was fun too last year.. lots of function there.. lots of memorable stuff to remember but sum i had juz to erase it from my mind..

dint know it would had an effect on me or would i say its like a curse.. different kind of excuses each time.. but when i'm around.. aiks.. sad case.. today i went to church n was touched by the song that was sang.. it makes me think back more n more bout last time.. i had tears in my eyes but i did not shed it out.. it really makes me think where i really get all the patience.. not every1 knew bout it.. only a few.. but.. the truth is still there.. God knows wad is happening.. HE has HIS ways n i will follow it.. no objections.. the only thing i can do is juz c wad happens..

a little emo but i' ok.. normal for Wayne la.. LOLX.. hmmm.. I juz hope we could be more like last 2 years huh..?? i do still care... jz that not in an obvious way.. i dont know y but its juz an expression wid lots of thinking..

Think WAYNE Think..

No comments: