Wednesday, February 20, 2008

my daily life..

hmmm.. going through usual daily life.. feel so boring la.. lol.. today finished worked was supposed to head to Fireball for pool but instead went to play basketball.. picked up ah kitz when i saw kaylee's mom car.. i parked then straight went up kitz house.. lol.. juz to c that adorable n cute kaylee.. of course i carried her for awhile.. hahaha.. i realized she loves to sleep alot.. lol.. hmmm.. then went home to change n headed straight.. after playin as usual go 4 mamak.. have my dinner there.. lol.. 11+ only had my dinner.. cham.. carmen was there too.. but not with us.. lolx.. then started to rain so we dashed to the car after payin then droped kitz at his house.. hmmm..

I miss college..
I miss college mamak..
I miss hanging at college's mamak..
LOL..
I miss badminton..
I miss classes..??
Basically i miss my college life..

Hanging out with bunch of friends.. crapping around.. talkin stuffs.. lol.. but i still have less than 1 more month 4 my industrial training.. i bet i will miss sum departments when i go back college.. then i will complain to go back 4 industrial training.. lolx.. thats wat most ppl will have the kind of thinking.. ahahha.. normal la.. no doubt..

I dint regret choosing the course..
I'm enjoying my course..
I'll study smart 4 this..
I'll excel n graduate from this course..
I'll be a Hotelier then..(I guess)
XD..

wakakaka.. i cant really wait to go back to college.. juz 1 more month.. more new ppl that time.. new intake means more new chicks huh..?? lol.. JK.. more juniors.. XD.. confirm more new friends.. lol..

No comments: